Our sponsors make our work possible
- Signcraft provide amazing signage
- Keima Press print everything we ask for
- Squeezebox have designed our 2017 & 18 Annual reports
- Monstera flowers donated flowers to 2018 & 19 Business Lunch
- Future Golf provided a $1,000 starter golf pack
- On Track Expeditions donated an expedition to Kokoda trek valued at $3,950, plus $500 for a companion.
Partnership with Melbourne University
The Inclusion Project creates a real opportunity for student engagement with community networks that influence the allocation of resources, policy decisions and enable students to engage with a broad cross-section of interest groups and decision makers.
Students worked with parents, sporting clubs, disability workers and other stakeholders to establish community approaches to the broader inclusion of young people in sport and recreation. Students produced and promoted an inclusion guide that assists local community organisations to facilitate greater access to sport for all people. Download the guide
‘It taught students the essentials of active citizenship, this self driven approach requires them to be active citizens as they engage with communities’.
In 2018 Melbourne University’s Project Team Professor Lou Harms, Ms Janice Thomas, Dr Kathryn Sellick, Dr Nicole Hill and Ms Lis de Vries received the 2018 Award for Excellence in Engagement, for their facilitation of the Inclusion Project.
Ray Horsburgh AMRaphael & Fiona Geminder